If It Is To Be It Is Up To Me

The principal at one of the high schools in town said these ten-two letter words to the graduating class of 2011 this past May. Interestingly enough, I didn’t hear the speech at the ceremony. I was at a graduation a party the next day, when a senior shared that part of the speech with us. These ten little words made an impact him.

Since then, I have been thinking about these ten little words, too. "If it is to be it is up to me." Empowering words! There is never a time you get something for nothing. If you really want something, you need to dig in and do it. You have everything it takes to do anything!

What do you think of these ten-two letter words?

Comments

  1. I love that statement and I don't think I have ever heard it before. I will never forget the 10 two letter words and I think I will post it in my special education class this fall.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Invitation

The Gift

Giving it All